Congratulations to the participants of the 2016-2017 Junior Faculty Development Program for completing the course! Yesterday, they presented their mentored, scholarly projects, with several of their department chairs/mentors in attendance.
It has been an honor to work with these faculty members through the JFDP, and we look forward to their continued success at UVA and the contributions they will make to medicine and medical education.
Faculty selected for the 2017-2018 JFDP will be announced soon. Applications to participate in the program are accepted in early spring.
Participants, from left to right:
• Kelly G. Gwathmey, MD, Asst Prof of Neurology
• Kelly B. Mahaney, MD, Asst Prof of Neurological Surgery
• Laahn H. Foster, MD, Asst Prof of Medicine
• Michael K. Keng, MD, Asst Prof of Medicine
• Jeanetta W. Frye, MD, Asst Prof of Medicine
• Jonathan S. Black, MD, Asst Prof of Plastic Surgery
• Sana F. Khan, MBBS, Asst Prof of Medicine
• Amanda M. Kleiman, MD, Asst Prof of Anesthesiology
• Gilbert R. Kinsey, DPHARM, PhD, Asst Prof of Medicine
• Simon J. Lehtinen, MD, Asst Prof of Medicine
• Sula Mazimba, MD, Asst Prof of Medicine
• Anuj Singla, MBBS, Instructor of Orthopaedic Surgery